An oversized tee from the men’s section in Urban Outfitters is always an option, but when I saw the all over tie-dy print, I fell in love. I realized I was gonna fall into the trendy, rock tee fad by wearing this, but the vibrant color scheme of this top makes it all worth it. For the bottoms, I wanted to keep it simple and comfortable. Therefore, I chose my high-rise cheeky (emphasis on cheeky) denim shorts that are also from Urban Outfitters.
Now to the fun part…my Public Desire ankle boots! I’ve had these beauties for a while, and I finally decided to wear them. It’s always about the details, and after I saw the red heel and gold zipper on the front of these boots, I was sold. The boots are extremely comfortable and don’t need to be “broken in.” They are currently on sale for less than $40. Links are provided below.
- Top: Guns N Roses Tie-Dye Illusion Tour Tee
- Shorts: BDG Super High-Rise Cheeky Denim Short
- Shoes: Public Desire Alexa Red Patent Ankle Boots
- Choker: Bombay Velvet Choker Necklace
- Hoops: Gold Clip On Earrings
- Rings: Madewell, Madewell, and Forever21
- Photos: Erin Johnson